Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome to My Blog :)

Hello world, or should I rather say “limited audience who may possibly stumble across this miniscule blog”. I’ve never really had a reason to start my own blog, because I’ve never felt like I had something big enough or of enough importance to put it out there to such a broad audience.

Lately that has all changed, and I feel I have been learning things in my years of college so far that are too amazing and legit to just let them remain unspoken in my heart.


I’ve also realized that the idea of me not having important enough things to say has just been foolish on my part. I’m a full, wholehearted, passionate believer in and daughter of Christ, and there is a world in need of hope, in need of clarity, in need of some perspective. I may have nothing to say, but God has plenty to, and I don’t intend to wait and remain silent until the very rocks themselves must cry out.


Therefore, ye be warned! ;) I’m just kidding… yet in another sense I’m not. I’m usually a fairly light-hearted person, but my intention for this blog is to post serious things, spiritual things, and academic things, things that truly matter to the existence of this little world that we live in. So, if you’re looking for pretty pictures of dresses, fashion, and cute little plushy animals, you probably won’t find them on here for at least a while… (unless they somehow relate, which may in fact be possible…)


This blog is about the brokenness.


About the depth of destruction that exists in this world.


About how these things are being mended in you, me, and the broader world through a loving God.


About the encouragement and hope that can yet be found because of God’s constant work of calling back to Himself the things that were far and Mending.

No comments:

Post a Comment